BREAST IMPLANTS from $8,990*
for round smooth gel devices
FIRST CONSULTATION BY OUR PRACTICE NURSE
Breast augmentation is more correctly known as augmentation mammoplasty. It is a surgical process that increases both the size and shape of a woman's breast. There may be several reasons for the procedure to be undertaken:
- to develop breast shape for personal reasons.
- to enlarge breasts which are perceived to be too small.
- to correct any reduction in breast size following breastfeeding.
- to reconstruct breasts following surgery for disease.
The operation can enhance your appearance and boost your confidence, but it may not change the way you look to match an idealistic image, or affect the way others interact with you. Before you embark on surgery, it is advisable to carefully consider what you hope to achieve from the procedure, and discuss these thoughts with your surgeon.*
There are two types of breast implant - either a silicone shell filled with silicone gel, or a silicone shell filled with saline (a saltwater solution).
BREAST IMPLANTS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Non Textured
- Small breasts
Teardrop, Textured round and Non-textured round.
- Swelling, increased sensitivity, numb areas lasting 2-4 months
- Discomfort and or pain
- Restricted arm movements
- Inability to carry heavy objects and/or toddlers etc for 2-4 weeks
- No lifting or bending or exercise for at least 2 weeks
- Wear a sports bra or surgical bra for 4-6 weeks
- No strenuous exercise (gym or contact sports) for at least 6 weeks
- Haematoma (bleeding)
- Fluid formation around the implants
- Wound infection
- Numbness (rarely permanent)
- Swelling and bruising
- Implant rupture (saline)
- Capsule contracture
- Subjective dissatisfaction
*BEFORE & AFTER
Terms and conditions:
- Implants used – Round gel variety
- Implants inserted on top of or under the muscle
- Operation to be on a specific day of the month (usually a Saturday)
- The price may be subject to extra cost if the day of the surgery is varied
- Breast Asymmetry does not apply.
- Breast ptosis does not apply.
- Tear drop or anatomical shape implants do not apply.
* Disclaimer - Results may vary from person to person